2-wires single-phase water-cooled encapsulated H2 submersible motors are manufactured to Iso 9001 standards and are designed to operate coupled to hydraulic parts with the same coupling dimensions. Parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel; cooling and lubrication of the thrust block and bushes are guaranteed by a mixture of water and glycol. The H2.DRP single-phase motor does not require a start and run control box (CBH), as the capacitor is built into it the Noryl ® casing at the bottom. Supply cable connector is removable for quick and easy maintenance.
Single-phase water-cooled encapsulated H2 motors ensure reliable working in 4” or larger diameter wells. The axial and radial water-lubricated bearings allow for maintenance-free operation.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSTRUCTION
- The stator is hermetically sealed by 304L stainless steel flanges and internal and external casings, filled by special resin to guarantee optimal cooling capacity of temperature during operation. The design of 24 slots ensures more flexibility and smooth operation.
- The Aisi 420B integral shaft ensures optimal performance thanks to the special surface hardening and the polishing in the bushes working area. The squirrel cage rotor is made of aluminium for all motor powers.
- The rotor is set on Kingsbury thrust block equipped with carbon clearance ring and oscillating pads in high-strength stainless steel to sustain high axial loads
- High efficiency electrical design to guarantee low operation cost
- Sand protection designed to guarantee optimal operation even with high quantity of sand in the pumped liquid
- Axial and radial lubricated bearings for maintenance free operation
- Removable lead connector
- Motors pre-filled with non-contaminating antifreeze lubricant liquid.
- All motors are 100% tested in every production phase
Send us a request